WellMate's tanks feature corrosion-proof composite construction that requires little or no maintenance, plus their light weight makes them easier and less costly to install. All materials meet stringent U.S. Requirements for water components and are NSF and/or FDA listed materials. WellMate continues its tradition of excellence by offering features and benefits steel tanks cannot match.
- Inner liner: blow-molded polyethylene.
- Outer shell: Filament wound with fiberglass tanks roving and epoxy resin.
- Bladder: Heavy-gauge polyurethane (Separates air and water).
- Bottom inlet/outlet assembly: high-impact PVC
- Air connection: Standard tire valve.
- Pre-charge: 40 PSI
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Connection: 1" MNPT (Male pipe thread) Quick Connect - see photos below